Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions apply to the use of this Web site as well as all transactions conducted through the site.
· All content appearing on this Web site is the property of:
Bar Stool Operators
Copyright © 2014 Bar Stool Operators. All rights reserved. As a user, you are authorized only to view, copy, print, and distribute documents on this Web site so long as (1) the document is used for informational purposes only, and (2) any copy of the document (or portion thereof) includes the following copyright notice: Copyright © 2014 Bar Stool Operators. All rights reserved.
· All brand, product, service, and process names appearing on this Web site are trademarks of their respective holders. Reference to or use of a product, service, or process does not imply recommendation, approval, affiliation, or sponsorship of that product, service, or process by Bar Stool Operators. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel, or otherwise any license or right under any patent, copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property right of Bar Stool Operators or any third party, except as expressly granted herein.
Information that is gathered from visitors
In common with other websites, log files are stored on the web server saving details such as the visitor's IP address, browser type, referring page and time of visit. Cookies may be used to remember visitor preferences when interacting with the website. Where registration is required, the visitor's email and a username will be stored on the server.
How the Information is used
- The information is used to enhance the visitor's experience when using the website to display personalized content and possibly advertising.
- E-mail addresses will not be sold, rented or leased to 3rd parties.
- E-mail may be sent to inform you of news of our services or offers by us or our affiliates.
If you have subscribed to one of our services, you may unsubscribe by following the instructions which are included in e-mail that you receive. You may be able to block cookies via your browser settings but this may prevent you from access to certain features of the website.
Cookies are small digital signature files that are stored by your web browser that allow your preferences to be recorded when visiting the website. Also they may be used to track your return
· Consumer Agreement
· The consumer bares ALL responsibility to properly use, maintain, use in a safe manner any products purchased from this web site [web store]. This Consumer Agreement is effective from the customers time and date of purchase. Bar Stool Operators, LLC removes itself the Company and its employees from any liability once product as shipped.
· Shipping & Delivery
At this time, Bar Stool Operators ships merchandise to locations within the United States and U.S. territories, including Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, and the US Virgin Islands. Additionally, Bar Stool Operators ships merchandise to Canada, but not to other international locations. The risk of loss and title for all merchandise ordered on this Web site pass to you when the merchandise is delivered to the shipping carrier. It is our intent to "only" sell what is in stock and once funds have been accepted we ship all product as soon as possible upon receiving funds.
We do NOT allow back orders on items "out of stock" and Bar Stool Operators, LLC requires the customer to contact us for details on delivery status and updates.
· Sales Tax
· Bar Stool Operators charges sales tax for merchandise ordered on this Web site based on the applicable state sales tax rate and the location to which the order is being shipped.
· The Content included in this Web site has been compiled from a variety of sources and is subject to change without notice as are any products, programs, offerings, or technical information described in this Web site. Bar Stool Operators makes no representation or warranty whatsoever regarding the completeness, quality, or adequacy of the Web site or Content, or the suitability, functionality, or operation of this Web site or its Content. By using this Web site, you assume the risk that the Content on this Web site may be inaccurate, incomplete, offensive, or may not meet your needs and requirements. Bar Stool Operators SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT WITH RESPECT TO THESE WEB PAGES AND CONTENT. IN NO EVENT WILL Bar Stool Operators BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES EVEN IF COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
-- OR Depending on State --
The information and content on this server is provided "as is" with no warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Any warranty that is provided in connection with any of the products and services described on this Web site is provided by the advertiser or manufacturer only, and not by Bar Stool Operators.
The references and descriptions of products or services within the Web site materials are provided "as is" without any warranty of any kind, either express or implied. Bar Stool Operators is not liable for any damages, including any consequential damages, of any kind that may result to the user from the use of the materials on this Web site or of any of the products or services described hereon.
The descriptions of, and references to, products, services and companies on this Web site are the sole responsibility of the companies providing the information ("advertisers"), and not Bar Stool Operators.
The inclusion of material on this server does not imply any endorsement by Bar Stool Operators, which makes no warranty of any kind with respect to the subject matter of the server materials advertised.
A possibility exists that the server materials could include inaccuracies or errors. Additionally, a possibility exists that unauthorized additions, deletions, and alterations could be made by third parties to the server materials. Although Bar Stool Operators tries to ensure the integrity and the accurateness of the server materials, it makes no guarantees about their correctness or accuracy. Before relying on any representation made in any of the server materials, check with the advertiser of the product or service to ensure that the information you are relying upon is correct.
Bar Stool Operators reserves the right to inspect all/any damaged product to evaluate its state before replacing or repairing the product. Bar Stool Operators reserves the right to charge a repair fee and the customer pays for shipping cost.
· Return Policy
· You may purchase merchandise from this Web site by using any one of the payment options listed in check-out. Bar Stool Operators reserves the right to change its payment procedures at any time without prior notice to you.
Return for exchange or refund will be allowed only within 15 calendar days from the date of receipt of merchandise with no exceptions. Customer is responsible for all return shipping costs. Original shipping and handling charges, if applicable, are non-refundable. A copy of your original invoice/receipt must accompany your return along with a written explanation and a contact phone number where we may be able to reach you. It is the responsibility of the customer/installer to verify the correct application of the parts before installation and use. Bar Stool Operators reserves the right to collect re-stocking fees up to 10% of the total sale.